- Qualia Vision is a supplement by Neurohacker Collective for optimized eyes
- It contains 10 active compounds which have been (pre-)clinically studied for effects on eye health
- The formulation uses on a rainbow of colors and ingredients
- It is different from other eye supplements by providing carotenoids that pass the blood-retina barrier and using ingredients to support the back and the front of the eye
What is Qualia Vision
Neurohacker describes Qualia Vision as a supplement to optimize your eyes. In this article, I am going deeper into the formulation and share my experience after taking Vision for 2 weeks.
The Story behind Qualia Vision
Greg Kelly is the Lead Formulator at Neurohacker Collective. During our interview Greg explained the story behind Qualia Vision.
Greg felt that current eye supplements were not sufficient enough and only focused on one part of the eye but not all parts of the eye.
Due to the whole home-office and home-schooling situation people spend even more hours in front of screens and thereby a more holistic eye supplement became very interesting.
Dive deeper with this interview:
Most eye/vision supplements focus on one part of the eye only. This is usually the macula. Qualia Vision provides support for the entire visual system including the macula.
The formulation includes plant-based pigments, vision super fruits and spices, and eye-essential vitamin and amino acid support. The goal of this formulation is to get the whole visual system performing at its best, not just one part of it.
I linked some studies down below next to the mentioned ingredients. There are tons of studies on all of the ingredients out there related to eye health. You can find them easily on Google.
Rainbow of Colors & Studied Ingredients
Qualia Vision includes a whole range of ingredients and colors:
- Blue-Purple from MirtoSelect® Bilberry Fruit Extract (Study)
- Dark Red from AstaPure® Astaxanthin (Effect of Astaxanthin on Accommodation and Asthenopia)
- Red-Pink from Goji Fruit Juice Extract
- Orange from Saffron Stigma Extract
- Yellow-Orange from Marigold Flower Extract (as Lutemax® 2020)
- Light Yellow from Ginger Root Extract
- Green from Amla Fruit Extract
Qualia Vision uses mostly standardized brand extracts. These standardized extracts have a consistent quality and have been used for studies.
Many vision products mix carotenoids that can’t get into the eye (e.g. beta-carotene), with the much more important ones that can: lutein, zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin, astaxanthin.
Qualia Vision only supplies carotenoids that can cross the blood-retina barrier. Why is this important? Bioavailability.
Carotenoids compete for absorption and impact bioavailability of other carotenoids. To get the most out of the carotenoids that can get into and nourish the eye, it’s important they are taken without the ones that can’t.
Qualia Vision includes:
- Lutemax® 2020 from Marigold Flower Extract supplies the three macular pigments—lutein, zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin. (B.L.U.E. study)
- AstaPure® Microalgae Extract supplies Astaxanthin
- Saffron Stigma Extract is a source of Crocin and Crocetin (study)
- Goji Fruit Juice Extract is the best food source of Zeaxanthin and also supplies smaller amounts of β-Cryptoxanthin.
What are the ingredients in Qualia Vision? Check out these supplement facts.
Pricing for Qualia Vision
If you live in the US, Canada or UK you can order from Neurohacker.com for the following prices. Be sure to use my coupon code MAXHUG to get 15% off your order.
- 39.50 USD for a single purchase
- 32.95 USD for a monthly subscription
If you live in Switzerland check out Alpine Alchemy which offers all Neurohacker products in Switzerland – Use coupon code MAXHUG to get 10% off your order.
How to use it
- Take 1 capsule of Qualia Vision with some water
- Take it preferably at the end of a meal that contains some fat to increase bioavailability. Carotenoids are fat-soluble.
- Take it 5 days on and 2 days off every week.
I work a lot in front of two computer screens and my eyes felt tired from it. I’ve tested Qualia Vision for two weeks and must say that it seems to work for me. My eyes feel better and refreshed.
The formula is really unique and makes a lot of sense if you have read the above details. Just one capsule a day is also pretty convenient to take. I recommend Qualia Vision.