On this page you find reviews of biohacking & flowhacking products & places.
Muse Headband EEG Review
- Easy to use brain sensing headband 🧠
- Includes an app that helps to establish a daily mindfulness / meditation practice 🧘🏻♂️
- Price around 180 USD (Jan 2019)
- Watch my Muse Headband review on YouTube
- In a nutshell: I find it not that precise and reliable, but super interesting to measure the effects of different biohacking methods and it is a great way to start a daily mindfulness practice
Qualia Mind Review
- Nootropic that can increase cognitive function incl. focus, alertness, meditation experience 💊
- For me it took 2 weeks to feel the first effects
- Effects for me:
- Deeper in meditation
- Faster in Flow
- Heightend situational awareness
- Clearer mind and higher awareness of own thoughts
- Qualia Mind Review (Blog)
- Qualia Mind Review (YouTube)
Onnit Alpha Brain Review
- Nootropic that can improve focus & memory.
- I felt the effects on day 1: More focus on tasks. Less easy to distract.
- Started a 30 day experiment and quit it after 10 days due to the side effects of heart palpitations and nervousness.
- Onnit Alpha Brain Review (Blog)
- Onnit Alpha Brain Review (YouTube)
Qualia Focus Review
- Lower budget version of Qualia Mind
- Effects: Increased Focus and a little easier into Flow States
- Compared to Qualia Mind: Only Focus but not overall presence
- Qualia Focus Review (Blog)
- Qualia Focus Review (YouTube)
Oura Ring Review
- Used by A LOT of Biohackers to track sleep quantity & quality
- Did not work for me as the data seemed very inaccurate
- Could be that Oura Ring was not suitable for my fingers and thereby had a hard time to measure accurate data